NLG Tether Rings™ are an economical solution for creating a tether point on a tool that has a captive hole. Shaped tools, such as spanners, are also particularly suited to this type of attachment as the Tether Rings™ move freely along the length of the tool and allows the tool to rotate through 360 degrees.
Quick and simple to apply, the NLG Tether Ring™ only requires a pair of pliers to open and wind onto the tool in a similar manner as a key ring.
The NLG Tether Rings™ are specially coated to prevent corrosion and will provide a dependable tether point for the harshest working environments.
- Cost effective tether point for broad range of tools
- Straightforward installation process
- Anti-corrosion coating for use in harsh environments
- Unique serial number for easy identification and tracking
- CE marked
- ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 compliant
- Dynamic load tested and third-party certified
- Dimensions: 25mm diameter
- Max Load: 1KG (2.2lbs)