NLG Tether Loops™ create a rapid tether points suitable for any tool with a captive hole or handle – or even a shaped tool. So whether it’s a hammer, saw or spanner, Tether Loops™ are effortless to self-install anywhere at anytime.
With its specially developed one-way thread and Lock Alert™ indicator for checking it is correctly installed, NLG Tether Loops™ are a simple and time saving method of creating an attachment point that is approved and third-party tested. Each Tether Loop™ comes with its own unique serial number. A tough aircraft grade steel core with an extended thread mechanism ensures a fail-safe attachment point for tools up to 3kg in weight.
Available in three sizes.
- Installation is fast and easy with secure locking thumb screw
- Tough aircraft grade steel core
- Anti-puncture, abrasion resistant PU protective sleeve makes maintenance effortless
- Unique serial number for easy identification and tracking
- CE marked
- ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 compliant
- Dynamic load tested and third-party certified (2:1 safety factor)
- Dimensions: 3mm x 150mm
- Max Load: 3KG (6.6lbs)