NLG’s Tether Choke™ with single securing arm is the solution for your big problem tools – those tools that are big in size and big in weight (maximum load of 18kg). The single securing arm combined with the simplicity of the Tether Choke™ only extends its area of uses.
Specially developed for users of power tools with triggers, the securing arm allows the Choke™ to be locked in position with the approved Tether Tape and keeps the tool’s trigger restriction-free. The versatility of the Tether Choke™ means it is approved to use as an anchor as well.
- Single securing arm guards against movement across both straight-shafted tools and power tools
- Optimised V Ring design for extreme performance
- Extra high strength webbing delivers ultimate peace of mind
- Faster visual inspections with heavy-duty contrast stitching
- Clever contrast wear indicators ensure early warning of any structural damage
- Ergonomic and comfortable grip optimised for use on handles
- Works with Tether Tape™
- Unique serial number for easy identification and tracking
- CE marked
- ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 compliant
- Dynamic load tested and third-party certified (2:1 safety factor)
- Dimensions: 340mm x 25mm (single arm 60mm)
- Max Load: 18KG (39.6lbs)