NLG’s Tether Choke™ is the heavyweight tether point. Suitable for a wide range of tools up to 18kg in weight, the Tether Choke™ is simply cinched round a captive handle or hole ensuring that the grip and ergonomic aspect of the tool is not compromised.
The Tether Choke™ is easy to install, reusable and ideal to use where a high degree of movement is needed during the tool’s use. It is often used as an effective anchor point where tools of over 5kg are in use.
- Optimised V Ring design for extreme performance
- Extra high strength webbing delivers ultimate peace of mind
- Faster visual inspections with heavy-duty contrast stitching
- Clever contrast wear indicators ensure early warning of any structural damage
- Ergonomic and comfortable grip optimised for use on handles
- Unique serial number for easy identification and tracking
- CE marked
- ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 compliant
- Dynamic load tested and third-party certified (2:1 safety factor)
- Dimensions: 340mm x 25mm
- Max Load: 18KG (39.6lbs)