The NLG MEWP Tool Bag is specifically designed for workers at height or on elevated working platforms that need a secure tool bag. It can be attached quickly and securely to any approved rail on a MEWP, scissor lift, cherry picker or scaffold using its unique TriLock™ attachment system.
Utilising a range of advanced materials, this exceptionally durable bag has 6 load-rated attachment rings internally and 2 externally, a main compartment divided into 3 pockets, lined with a high-vis mesh for improved visibility within the pockets and small mesh pockets on the front of the bag for the storage small items. Additional elasticated loops at the base of the bag prevent any tilting of the bag in use.
The NLG MEWP Tool Bag is ideal for shared workspaces and has been proven to perform in some of the harshest working conditions known.
- Main compartment divided into 3 organisation pockets making it ideal for shared workspaces
- Features lightweight hi vis NLG Mega Mesh™ lining for improved internal visibility
- 4 External pockets for storage of small parts and tools
- 7 Integrated anchor points (5kg each) for multiple tool lanyard attachment
- TriLock™ Velcro mounting straps for easy attachment to rail or scaffolding
- Stabilisation loops attach quickly to a lower rail to provide extra stability
- Constructed from heavy duty PVC which is both UV stabilised and mildew resistant
- Structurally engineered to withstand dynamic impact forces
- Easy wipe clean coating makes light work of maintenance
- 3 drain vents built in to keep tool bag ventilated and dry
- Hi vis reflective bars improve safety and detection in low light conditions
- Unique serial number for easy identification and tracking
- CE marked
- Load tested and third party certified (4:1 safety factor)
- Dimensions: 37cm (H) x 45cm (W) x 15cm (D)
- D Ring Anchor Max Load: 5KG (11lbs) Each
- Max Load: 30KG (66lbs)