The NLG Heavy Duty Bungee Lanyard is designed to handle the heavier tools and plant that other lanyards struggle with - right up to a maximum of 18kg weight. It has become established as the tool lanyard of choice in some of the harshest working environments known on this planet.
It features a custom developed, abrasion-resistant webbing with a Dyneema® loop one end for connecting directly to a tether point, or through a captive handle or hole on any tool and a twist lock carabiner on the other end, that is still easy to use whilst wearing gloves, qualify the Heavy Duty Bungee Lanyard as the ultimate tool tethering lanyard.
- Automatic Twistlock carabiner for superior performance and security
- Extra high strength webbing delivers ultimate peace of mind
- Heavy duty wear protector sleeve provides an additional layer of structural protection
- Powerful cinching loop constructed from the world’s strongest fibre, Dyneema®
- Faster visual inspections with heavy-duty contrast stitching
- Clever contrast wear indicators ensure early warning of any structural damage
- Unique serial number for easy identification and tracking
- CE marked
- ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 compliant
- Dynamic load tested and third-party certified (2:1 safety factor)
- Dimensions: Extends 80cm to130cm
- Max Load: 18KG (39.6lbs)