The Heavy Duty Anchor Choke™ is like the rest of the Choke™ family but even bigger and stronger.
Designed to make a fast and secure anchor point for tool lanyards and storage equipment like the Ascent Bucket™, the Anchor Choke™ safely wraps around scaffolding, rails and beams and provides a strong V-Ring for connectors to attach to. The extended length means that it still works with larger beams.
Because of the twin securing arms which can be locked with NLG’s approved Tether Tape™, the Anchor Choke™ can also be used to create an attachment point on heavier tools, like breakers, up to 40KG.
- Twin securing arm guards against movement on rails and allows it to be used as a tether point on tools
- Optimised V-Ring design for extreme performance
- Extra high strength webbing delivers ultimate peace of mind
- Wear protector sleeve provides an additional layer of structural protection
- Faster visual inspections with heavy-duty contrast stitching
- Works with Tether Tape™
- Unique serial number for easy identification and tracking
- CE marked
- ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 compliant
- Dynamic load tested and third-party certified (2:1 safety factor)
- Dimensions: 600mm x 25mm (twin arm 150mm)
- Max Load: 40KG (88lbs)