The NLG Heavy Duty Retractable Tool Lanyard is built to take whatever conditions are thrown at it. The features list goes on – ABS casing with rubberised coating for improved grip, 2mm stainless cable PU coated for additional protection, an integral belt loop, extending to 1.25M.
This Retractable Tool Lanyard can be fitted directly onto a belt or harness, or can be used in conjunction with the webbing loop (101455) to create a retractable lanyard that will attach to any anchor point.
The Retractable Tool Lanyard is ideal to use in areas where workspace is confined or where the use of more than one lanyard is not practical.
- Fully rubberised ABS housing with improved skeletal frame for the harshest environments
- Removable back bridge offers versatility with direct connection to belt or harness
- PU coated wire cable is durable and easy to clean
- Lightweight, fully anodised aluminium carabiner with anti-tangle swivel mechanism
- Retractable design reduces snagging hazards in confined spaces
- Use 101455 Attachment Loop for fast anchoring
- Ideal for fixed anchor point work
- Unique serial number for easy identification and tracking
- CE marked
- ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 compliant
- Dynamic load tested and third-party certified (2:1 safety factor)
- Dimensions: Extends from 20cm to 135cm
- Max Load: 3KG (6.6lbs)