The NLG Ascent Bucket™ is the market leader in drop prevention buckets. Constructed from reinforced PVC, the lifting bucket has a safe working load of 125kg. The base is covered in a coated leather for wear and abrasion resistance and the base reinforced with a pierce and puncture resistant composite insert.
NLG Ascent Bucket™ is an ideal lifting or hoist bucket for transferring tools and materials on site and can be transformed into a tool storage system by adding the Ascent Bucket™ Liner. The 6 internal D rings are load rated anchor points for tethering tools to and remain usable after the Bucket Liner has been added.
The unique Mega Mesh™ Lock Closure on the Ascent Bucket™ allows the user to see the contents of the bucket without compromising safety as it prevents items falling out of the bucket even if inverted accidentally.
- Heavy duty Mega Mesh™ closure system developed for easy viewing of contents even when closed
- Drop prevention closure system folds neatly out of the way when not required
- Super strong structural webbing sewn through walls and base for ultimate peace of mind
- Toughened composite base plate protects against piercing from sharp tools
- Coated leather base sleeve delivers extra wear and abrasion resistance
- Hoisting strap with burly twistlock carabiner allows secure load control when lifting with a crane or winch, as well as anchoring when stationary
- 6 integrated anchor points (5kg each) for multiple tool lanyard attachment
- External daisy chain anchor loops for PPE and staging use
- Constructed from heavy duty PVC which is both UV stabilised and mildew resistant
- Structurally engineered to withstand dynamic impact forces
- Easy wipe clean coating makes light work of maintenance
- Outer ID pocket for efficient identification
- Unique serial number for easy identification and tracking
- CE marked
- Load tested and third party certified (4:1 safety factor)
- Dimensions: 40cm (H) x 32cm (D)
- Capacity: 32 Litre
- Internal Anchor Max Load: 5KG (11lbs) Each
- Max Load: 125KG (275lbs)