NLG’s Adjustable Wristband creates a universal fit anchor point on the wrist. It is the wrist anchor point of choice in many industries due to its flexibility and ease of use. It is made from an elasticated webbing providing ergonomic all-day comfort with full adjustability allowing one size to fit all.
The Adjustable Wristband is designed to be used with a Short Coil Tool Lanyard making a very compact and functional tethering combination particularly suitable when having to use multiple tools that need frequent connecting and disconnecting.
The versatility of the wristband means that it can be used with any hand tool or small power tools up to 1.5kg if used on the wrist or tools up to 3kg if used as an anchor point on scaffolding etc.
Expert Tip: Based on medical research, NLG recommend that the maximum weight attached to the wrist is 1.5kg.
- High comfort durable elasticated webbing provides ergonomic all-day comfort
- Quickly adjusts to any wrist size with Velcro fastening
- Anchor Use - can be utilised as an anchor point on rail or scaffolding
- Tether Use - can be used to tether cylindrical objects such as spray cans
- Advanced components keep design non-conductive
- Unique serial number for easy identification and tracking
- CE marked
- ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 compliant
- Dynamic load tested and third-party certified (2:1 safety factor)
- Dimensions: 38cm x 5cm
- Max Load: 3KG (6.6lbs)